Thursday 27 August 2020

Design Professional Modern And Minimal Logo











About:

Looking for a custom handcrafted creative professional business logo design for your brand, blog, website, company, youtube channel, gaming, and other different industries. I am very skilled in designing minimalist and modern logo 



I had done lots of company and business logo  I also do vector tracing, enhance and redesign it and provide an illustrator vector graphic. 

In additional gig extra, I will also do brand style guidelines, business cards & stationery and corporate identity design services.


I believe a good logo has to be simple, clean, memorable, timeless, eye-catching versatile and appropriate for its intended purpose. As a brand designer, these guidelines will lead me when I will create your professional logo. 



Check out my portfolio - zakdesignz.tumblr.com 



Why choose this Gig.



  • Continued support after the delivery of the final product.
  • Modern, minimal and flat logo designer expert.
  • Clear and quick communication.
  • Custom clean Professional work
  • Provide complete font / Typeface and color shades information. 


If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Zak was great! This is my second time working with this designer and he works exceedingly fast. He delivered my vision exactly as I’d pictured. I’m very happy with the end result and would definitely recommend.

Seller's Response:

hazelk19 is a repeat customer of my logo design service here on Fiverr. He is simply an amazing customer and with his orders, great communication with a strong sense of collaboration. I am ready to work on hazelk19's future projects. Thank you so much for the tip.

Seller's Response:

Zak was great. No hassles, no worries. The work created was exactly what I'd hoped for, and I could not be happier. I will use him for every future logo need.

Seller's Response:

Another great customer on this platform. great communication with a strong sense of collaboration. I hope to help him again in the future on other projects. Thank you for ordering my service, Thank you for the tip.

Seller's Response:

As always, Zakdesignz delivered exactly what I wanted... on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment