Sunday 2 August 2020

Design Awesome Mascot Logo And Banner Youtube For You











About:

hello friend


welcome to my gig :)


Are you looking for a mascot logo for the profile logo on your social media account?
like the Esport logo, Youtube channel, community, etc.?
I will design the best mascot logo for you
I will turn your idea into a unique and awesome best mascot logo.


I will give my customers the best service.


how much is the design fee that I offer?
Here are the details:
for the regular package: $30
- High Quality Design
-1 awesome preview logo
-3 revisions
-4000x4000 pixels for preview resolution (JPG)
-4000x4000 pixels for preview resolution (PNG), transparent


and for additional packages!
You can add another $10 for the source file
in various file formats such as:
+ Ai
+ EPS
+ PSD
+ PDF


NOTE:
Please send a message first before you want to order :)


thanks.

bayu february.




















Reviews


:

Loved the communication with Bay. He was very helpful and his ideas were amazing, especially like myself who lacks creativity!

:

This was the first time I commissioned an artist. Bayufebruary was great. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, I was bad at communicating because putting an idea into words is not my strongest point, yet he delivered a result I'm extremely happy with. This product is EXACTLY what I needed and I didn't even fully knew I needed it. Would highly recommend. Also delivery was faster than advertised.

:

Bayu is an amazing artist and a lovely person to work with. Communications were quick and precise. Great value. He made 110% not only to please us , but to go the extra mile. My son is so happy . I really couldnt fiund words to how great an experience it has been We are looking forward to working with you again soon. thanks so much Bayu

:

I asked him with certain instruction how to make the logo, and he delivered! there was only 1 revision needed which was really minor. Would recommend this to anyone with specific guidelines to his/her logo. he was on time and responded quick to feedback!

:

I literally sent him a picture of the avatar I use in game and he made a perfect artistic rendition and of it! extremely pleased!




No comments:

Post a Comment