Friday 28 August 2020

Design Luxury Heraldic, Coat Of Arms Logo











About:

-Welcome to my Gig. 

Do you need a Royal, Luxury, Heraldic LOGO, suitable for any kind of Business or Personal Identity which requires a Noble and Classy Impression?
-You are in the right place.


 When you order you will receive the following from me:
 • High-quality  JPEG.
 • 372dpi high-resolution CMYK and RGB
 • Ai, PNG, JPEG, PDF, EPS high-quality formats in gigs extra.
 • 100% ORIGINAL WORK.
 • Fast response and friendly customer service.



PLEASE BE AWARE THAT I DON'T DO MASCOT LOGOS 



If you have any questions just inbox me.

Thank You

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Work was professionally done from start to finish. It was also done in very timely manner. We got what we asked for and more from this professional Artist.I would definitely recommend For his services to be use for any Upcoming projects. And we’re definitely using his service again....Awesome awesome awesome job!

    Seller's Response:

    Wow!! I am more than happy from your words . It was an oustanding experience working with you .

    Seller's Response:

    Friendly and a pleasure to work with. Excellent and timely communication. Highly recommend and would most definitely do business with again!!!

    Seller's Response:

    Thank you so much !!

    :

    Franzduro Worked His magic and brought my idea to Life!! Service and communication was excellent as well. I will definitely use him again.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment