Sunday 2 August 2020

2 Signature Logo Design Within 12 Hours











About:

Hi there..! 


Looking for for a Professional Hand Drawn OR Signature Logo for your Business Company/Podcast/Name/
Travel Agency? You are on the Right Gig.



Symbols are a succinct and efficient way of communicating information about your business.
A logo is an important part of your company's brand, and makes a significant impact on a company's 
public perception. In fact, a logo is one of the most important branding investments a business can make.


What you will get for $15?


  • Unique quality  of logo.
  • Quick response.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • 100% satisfaction.
  • Quick turn around.
  • 100% money back guarantee.
  • Friendly & easy communication.
  • Psd,jpg,pdf,png,eps & ai file format.


Why me Among all Sellers..?


  • Attractive,beautiful Logo type in a variety of colors.
  • File in psd,png,jpg,ai,pdf & esp format.
  • Quick response.
  • Easy communication.
  • Quick turnaround.


I never compromise on quality there by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and building strong and long lasting work relationships.


If you have any Questions Please Send Me a Message And I Will Respond You As Soon As Possible :)


THANK YOU

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was an amazing experience. When I saw the preview I got so excited. The designer gave me everything I wanted. Yay! Love it!

Seller's Response:

great to work very pleasant experience. thank you...

Seller's Response:

Really nice person and fast response time. He is very professional and got the design done quicker than I expected would highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Good to work and easy to deal thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you for creating a Beautiful logo for me and I highly recommend this service, fast and very easy to have done . Thanks again.




No comments:

Post a Comment