Thursday 6 August 2020

Design A Creative Professional Logo For Your Brand











About:

Please always contact me in the Message before Placing Order. Knowing your needs is most important for me.

Please Read the FAQs to understand the Logo Design Service properly and feel free to ask me more questions.



I create Professional Logo for your Brand. I use Adobe Illustrator CC. A logo with a creatively defined impression that gives an upmarket brand feel is the main aim of this gig.



Premium Pack:

I do R&D for the similar brands and their brand identity. I will share you the R&D to provide more broad vision about the current market. In this way, Final output will stand out way better than the competitors in the market.



Gig Features:

  1. Professionally Designed Logos to choose from the concepts provided.
  2. Creative Modern Minimal Concept.
  3. Use of Suitable color palette for the best design output.



Buyer's To Do:

Please provide detailed information about the logo design work and your brand. The more you share about your design requirement, the better creative output you will have in the logo concept/s.

I recommend discussing in detail about the work in message conversation before placing the order. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very happy with the results here. the project was done on time. with minimal needed input from me. thank you

Seller's Response:

Very Unique Project. Communication was quite smooth. Buyer is very responsive. Very Professional Experience.

Seller's Response:

It was an absolute pleasure working with Dhairya. He took my vision and created exactly what I wanted. He was very responsive and got back to me very quickly. He was very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Seller's Response:

Wonderful Experience. Buyer is very responsive and friendly.

Seller's Response:

Seller did an amazing job. Extremely easy to work with and open to feedback. Would definitely do business again. What are you waiting for? Order something from him!




No comments:

Post a Comment