Sunday 2 August 2020

Design A Luxury Brand Logo











About:

All of the above logos are my own unique work done for previous buyers exclusively on Fiverr.



I will design for you a logo that screams "expensive, top quality, premium". My luxurious designs are refined, minimalist in style and spacious although they can also contain more elaborate shapes depending on the project (such as Greek key structures). The logo I will design for you will depend on your company, vision and your instructions.



I'm an experienced designer with thousands of reviews on Fiverr, what makes me different though is that: 



  1. I understand luxury (I live in Milan)
  2. I communicate profusely with my buyers to make sure I understand their vision and meet their expectations with my designs.
  3. I will never let my customers settle for anything less than premium and luxurious.



You can get an entire luxurious corporate identity (stationary, social kit) by purchasing the premium package. 



For the basic $75 package you will receive:



  1. One typographical logo concept;
  2. A revision (if required)
  3. 3D mock up to bring to life the luxurious spirit of your logo.




Please make sure to buy a package that includes what you need. You are always welcome to contact me in advance.

Reviews


:

Overall Lamberti provided some lovely designs!However, I had some ups and downs with this seller, which I put down to translation issues. I also think i expected more. Next time I would prefer to work face to face with a designer.

:

It’s looks great. Thank you for everything

:

Excellent vision

:

Fast, efficient service.

:

She is literally amazing... With little direction she was able to give me everything i wanted and more!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment