Sunday 30 August 2020

Design A Luxury Business Logo For You











About:

Hi there :)

If you need a Luxury LOGO Design for your business, company, website or any project then you are at right place.





You will receive:



  • Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction but I'm sure I will hit the mark in my first attempt.  
  • 100 percent satisfaction.
  • Customized designs.
  • OPEN STOCK IMAGES  will be  used according to demand  and requirement.
  • So there is no need to worry just place the order so that I can start working on your project.


Anything else you want to discuss, just send me a message.I am here to help you instantly. :)



Thanks for your time and I plan to see your business to heights by playing a little role in it.



Reviews


:

I ask riyaah to do my business design at first i was a little scare in how it was going to look and when riyaah show it to be i was impressive by the work riyaah did. I love it. Thank you

:

Easy to communicate with. It is like I explain what I wanted and what I visualized in my head was now in front of me. I will work with him again. Great job. We have a great logo.

:

Completed my order and revisions extremely quick and it’s exactly what I wanted! It looks phenomenal and I would definitely recommend this service to anyone

:

Omg. I absolutely love my design, it turned out better than I imagined. Thank you Riyadh. I will recommend to everyone and I will definitely be using you again for future work.

:

All Riyaah had to go off with was my initial description of what i wanted and oh boy did they deliver!! There wasn't any communication from when i made the order and when it was delivered which made me nervous but as it turns out there was no need, they knew exactly what i wanted and the finished product is as imagined in my head!! They gave me heaps of different background and angle options to choose from and I can proudly say that this is going straight onto my website!! Thankyou Riyaah for your amazing work! Will be referring you to fellow business ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment