Friday 14 August 2020

Make Premium Esport, Gaming, Character, Twitch, Mascot Logo











About:

GET A FREE SKETCH BEFORE BUYING!!!

As our commitment to give unlimited satisfaction to our client, we'll provide a free sketch to make sure that clients will not be disappointed with our quality, so please feel free to contact us if you want to see our sketch if you don't like it you can ignore it without any cost

The reasons why you choose me:

  • start from scratch/sketch. Never using stock art or template!
  • using original work in the portfolio. No fake samples.
  • Quick turnaround & affordable, ready to serve you 24 hours

BASIC PACKAGE

  • 1 head mascot design with full-color and detailed shading with text
  • Unlimited Revision. (during sketching process)
  • vector file
  • personal use & no copyrights.


PREMIUM PACKAGE

  • 1 full color half body mascot logo with high quality and detailed shading
  • Unlimited Revision (during sketching process)
  • vector file
  • commercial use & no copyrights.


VVIP PACKAGE

  • 1 full-color mascot logo with full-body detailed (complex) & premium quality
  • including cool background and badge
  • Unlimited Revision (during sketching process)
  • vector files
  • commercial use & own full exclusive copyrights with the copyright transfer agreement

Reviews


:

Thwipz did a good job overall, he was helpful, understanding, and patient as I had some changes in mind during the process. Only he drew the left side of this blaster as I requested the right side but I am happy anyways. And he was my first experience here on Fiverr and I am looking forward to exploring other artists as this was a positive experience.

:

Definitely worth going to thwips, literally took my my badly drawn sketch and brought it to life! Will definitely be getting another logo from him soon. Communication was really good as well.

:

I loved it from the sketch to the final product...I told him what my idea was and what I was looking for and he delivered! I definitely would recommend and I would work with him again!

:

Very easy to work with. Great artistic work! Love the style he designs. Have used him before and will use again.

:

This is a fantastic seller. Always polite and on point. His art style is the perfect match between comics and details.




No comments:

Post a Comment