Sunday 30 August 2020

Design Awesome Logo For Twitch, Youtube, Gaming, With Your Cartoon











About:

Just send a picture of you with te best quality, or tell me before order what you need and I´ll make it



EASILY TO FILL REQUIREMENT :
  1. Send your best photo
  2. Fill the text

  3. Fill the color
  4. All Done! 


[PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION]


EPIC :

  • Simple Shading
  • Close Up Only (Head until shoulder)

  • 1 Revision
  • 1 Preview Images

  • 2000px 300DPI , JPG & PNG (Transparent)

  • Personal Use



MYTHIC :
  • High quality Detailed shading
  • 1 Figure

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 3 Preview Images

  • 3000px 300DPI , JPG & PNG (Transparent)

  • Commercial Use



IMMORTAL :

  • High quality Detailed shading
  • 1 Figure + objects

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 3 Preview Images

  • 3000px 300DPI , JPG & PNG (Transparent)

  • Commercial Use

  • Vector file (PDF)
  • Social Media Kit




*Note:

  • Send me your best photo (with good picture quality and not blurred)
  • Add more people, please add (Qty)





**BONUS
  • Exclusive Copyright purchase, Get a Banner, for FREE!
  • Social Media Kit purchase, will get all of them (Twitch, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook)




Please press the love button, it's really valuable for me to be better. And share your experiences with your friends or family :)



Thanks!











Reviews


Seller's Response:

Love the quick and easy communication between him and I and also he finished my order ahead of time really satisfied with the service.

:

I like how you really got the clothing down, but I think the face was a bit different than mine but it still looks amazing, I actually liked the different look a lot. beautiful art, amazing artist, well done!

:

I am really impressed with the result and very satisfied I highly recommend his work you will not be disappointed thank you

:

It was exactly what I wanted and more! I barely had much communication, but it came down to a few sentences that turned out epic!!!

:

The seller was extremely professional and is exceptionally talented. The pricing for my service was totally great! He has a good eye for detail and is definitely somebody who can work in any genre of subject. This was by far the most pain free design I have ever received and the result is as great as I could ask for. I am sure I will be doing business with this guy again soon. Nanno was totally cool with my feedback and for that, especially in my business, this is an asset I will be keeping for my channel.




No comments:

Post a Comment