Thursday 13 August 2020

3 Minimalist Business Logo Within 12 Hours











About:

Hello everyone,
Welcome to my Modern Digital Logo Design Gig.


I will design unique modern logos for your business/website/brand
and any use which will take your business to a next level.


Why me?


Reliable and Quick communication
Printable and HQ File size
Modern digital custom made logos ETC


What you will acquire from Digital logo company.


unlimited modifications until you are 100% SATISFIED
100% ensured clients fulfilment
Why Choose me?
My plans are one of a kind
Get unique logo ideas for your Business
Choice quality
Unlimited revisions
Express 24-hour conveyance
Fast delivery time.
Ultra HQ designs
HQ Digital designs
24 hours express delivery
Total refund guaranteed 
All sorts of vector source files (AI EPS PNG JPEG PDF SVG PSD)


These are services we provide..Each package have separate details.
PLACE AN ORDER AND LET ME SHOW YOU MAGIC.

Reviews


:

My logo came out better than I had hoped! Once I saw the first draft it gave me a couple ideas. I expressed them and they were brought to life. Thank you so much!

:

What I appreciated the most was her quick response. I found that although there are a number of talented artist, their lack of communication made me weary to want to work with them. She was responsive and delivered on time. Thank you

:

Great experience! I have already referred someone over to you. Thank you for everything!

:

Great work and great communication

:

Excellent job listening and adapting to my revisions. Timely work too. Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment