Sunday 30 August 2020

Hand Drawn Feminine Branding Logo











About:

This gig is for feminine logo design for photographers, artists, Etsy sellers, blog, businesses, company or anyone looking to take their brand to next level to give a ,professional,sleek and modern brand. 

You can use your logo any where you want website,printing or Business cards.



Please see my different packages to get more information about the files and select that suits according to your requirements.



 BASIC PACKAGE

  • 2 logo concept  with transparent PNG and JPEG
  • 4 free revisions after the selection of final logo
  • 3D mock up


 STANDARD PACKAGE

  • 3 logo concept with high resolution file,PNG and JPEG

  • Editable Vector files (High Quality)

  • Scale able Eps Source file
  • Unlimited revisions


 PREMIUM PACKAGE

  • 4 logo concept in high resolution 

  • Files in all format

  • Fast 12 hour delivery
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Social Media kit

  • Stationary Design


feel free to contact me,i am here to answer

Reviews


:

Very professional and prompt service. Seller has a quick response time and very receptive of your needs on your project. Any reviews and edits I needed were done without an issue. Great customer service. I will definitely be back in the future!

:

I am so impressed and happy with my logo! Sony listened to me and the logo came out better than I could’ve imagined! Top notch designer in my opinion.

:

Sony is very responsive. And will try her best to get the logo right for you. I think description of service should be partial hand drawn service as the whole concept isn’t hand drawn, which is what I was after. I wanted a style that no one else has. I’m happy with the final logo but i really wanted a hand drawn logo in its entirety. I really did think the font was hand drawn but then realised it wasn’t as we were making revision. Not the end of the world. The graphic I believe is hand drawn but not the lettering. It’s getting close to my deadline so I don’t really have time to start over again. Just wish I paid for a hand drawn design as stated in the seller’s description from beginning.

:

Team work makes the dream work! My initial ideas of what I wanted my logo to look like were broadened by working with Sony. We went back and forth fine tuning the idea and I am very pleased with the final outcome. My logo was delivered in a timely fashion. I highly recommend Sony for your logo/branding design needs.

:

Amazing work! Very talented, efficient and a pleasure to work with. I came to this artist after trying multiple other graphic designers without success. They were able to provide me with a beautiful logo in their first try when other had multiple tries without any success. Very happy either the service and the end result.




No comments:

Post a Comment