Monday 31 August 2020

Design A Unique Logo For Your Company











About:

I design logo adjusted to the needs of your company. I'm working to design a clear message and at the same a simple, unique and efficient design from scratch. 



**ONCE YOU ORDER PLEASE ADD ALL THE EXTRAS  THAT YOU NEED, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN AND PROVIDE ALL THE INFO I REQUEST.



Thank You!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

We were able to work together easily. The designer was quick and delivered under the deadline. The unique part is I only gave simple directions and the designer developed this great work of art. I am excited to put this to work for my small business.

:

Seller worked hard to come up with unique logo designs. Good communication, fast response, delivered as promised. Would work with again.

:

Great experience!

:

great work and got the job done!

:

the zebrasta was awesome to work with. I will use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment