Friday 10 April 2020

Design A Professional Logo











About:

♛♛♛♛♛   ORDER NOW  ♛♛♛♛♛

★★ 24 HR EXPRESS SERVICE (Extra GIG) ★★  

I will design an attractive, unique LOGO DESIGN

I deliver files in JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PDF, PDF, AI, EPS formats with a high resolution of 300 dpi. 

If you are not satisfied with my work, I will refund your money. 


★★Unlimited revisions until your are satisfied!★★



I have 5 years of experience in graphic design and 2 years experience with FIVERR . I work hard, deliver fast and I am very responsive.



Contact me if you have any questions!

Have a nice day ! :) 





Reviews


:

Great work. Always delivers as promised.

:

My new logo was perfect! I think this is the 8th order, he has done for me and he is the Best I have found! Thanks!!!

:

great job with this

:

Thank you!!

:

Got what I needed. He even took the time to edit what I wanted to be edited a couple of times. Would recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment