Friday 10 April 2020

Design A Modern Logo With Free Revisions And Copyrights











About:

If you are looking for High-Quality Logo for your company/brand/business, it is the right place for you.



★★★★★★★ TOP QUALITY LOGO SELLER ON FIVERR★★★★★★★



★★★★★★★ TOP SIGNATURE LOGO DESIGNER★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★ TOP 3D LOGO DESIGNER★★★★★★★



★★★ I DESIGN FLYERS, COUPONS & BANNERS ALSO ★★★



As a full-time graphic designer.

★I'm offering my creative logo design services on FIVERR. With over some years experience

★I can produce your logo in any style. I will ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly identify and represent your company/Brand/product.

★ I am offering you unique design rather than free templates to help you stand out from the crowd.



What you will Get:

★ 5 initial concepts

★ Unlimited revisions of your chosen concept until you are 100% happy

★ FULL pack including .ai, .png, eps, .jpeg, PDF

★It is very important that you provide me with as much information as you can on what you want to avoid disappointment.



★ORDER ME FOR YOUR AWESOME, UNIQUE AND PROFESSIONAL LOGO DESIGN.

★FOR QUERIES, I AM AVAILABLE 24/7.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

The lead times were longer then I usually choose, but the quality was excellent. Great design on the first try. Easy, fast minor revision/addition. Definitely a great source for graphic work.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Logo was well crafted and communicates exactly what I want it to.

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment