Friday 10 April 2020

Design A Business Logo With Complete Branding











About:

Hey! Thanks for landing on my GIG! 

I will create an original business logo design for your company. I'm providing high-quality services with unmatched quality.



Designing logos is my passion. I have an artistic eye for details equipped with technical skills to create visual logo designs that are easy to remember and have a long lasting impact. I put my thought and time into your requirements and nature of your company to craft out a logo that goes best for your branding.  



I am the one providing basic 2D video animation of the logo design included in the package. (Premium Package)



This Gig can provide you:



  • Original and unique Logo design
  • High Resolution JPEG.
  • PNG with transparent background.
  • Multiple revisions
  • Original work, no copying
  • Logo Animation
  • Also, I can make Arabic/Urdu style designs or add characters of Arabic script in my designs.



The best thing is, I provide 100% refund if the client is not satisfied with my work.



If you have any query, please do not hesitate to hit contact me button.

Thank You.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I cannot praise Saad enough for his top notch work, his excellent communication, his tireless effort and his uncanny ability to really translate feedback and directions into perfect results. Throughout the whole process Saad was engaged and locked in which really made it feel like he was part of the team, treating this gig as if it was his own business. I am very confident we will procure his talents and skills soon again as we were really impressed by his quality of work. Once again, thank you for everything, it truly was a pleasure working with you!

Seller's Response:

It has been a wonderful experience working with this client. He is a great communicator, provides constructive feedback at every step, knows what he wants, and as a person, a human of high moral standards! Thanks for an exceptional experience and leaving a generous tip!

Seller's Response:

great work, speedy delivery, will go to this seller again!

Seller's Response:

Smooth and Transparent. Thank you.

:

Awesome work!




No comments:

Post a Comment