Friday 10 April 2020

Make A Miami Vibe And Neon Style 80S Style Logo











About:

I will design you a 80's style logo based on the images on the gig. Pick your style and I shall make it ! I can change the font & colours on most of the design.

What I need 

  • What design would you like ? Take a look at the images of the gig and tell me wich design you would like.
  • Images, if it's easier for you to mash up a couple of ideas into something, send me some images so we can create something awesome.


Disclamer !!! if you order for 10$ or 25$ I just change the text on one of the templates in the first 3 images of the gig, if you need a personal custom logo, message me



If your logo isn't personal and it's for a company, team, ect. You have to pick the 3rd package (160$)



If you want to message me, before placing an order, to ask me if something you want is possible for me to make, feel free to do so.

Reviews


:

Good service

:

good!! thx ^^

:

Sharp work, thanks!

:

super fast delivery. seamless result. recommend any time

:

Loving your work bro!




No comments:

Post a Comment