Saturday 4 April 2020

Modern Flat Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my gig!

Are you looking for a Logo for your company or brand? You are at the right place!


I will design a professional, unique Minimalist and Flat logo design for your company using the latest techniques in Adobe Illustrator.

Why Me?

  • 100% Original work

  • Fast and high-quality professional service.

  • Reliable and Quick communication.

  • Printable and HQ File size.

  • Multiple Unique Concepts

  • Unlimited revisions.

  • TOP NOTCH QUALITY

  • Final logo files for web display, printing, and the original source files: EPS,JPG,PNG,.PDF,PSD,TIFF.AI or any other file types you would require.



Place an order right now! And get awesome service.

Reviews


:

Thank you designpro Very good job Can you send you the other ones you have done before and one in black if possible

:

Seller was extremely flexible and was able to do quick modifications and get me to the end result that I wanted within 2 days! Love my logo.

:

Good work!

:

Fast response and end product was exactly what I wanted.

:

Fast and fully according the brief




No comments:

Post a Comment