Saturday 4 April 2020

Design Creative And Professional Logo











About:

I am a professional Graphic Designer since 2000. I spend most of my time in creating remarkable  logo designs for business. This will keep me in good creative shape. All of my work is unique and artistic, based only on my personal ideas and creativity.

 I take individual attention and care of each of my client’s demand.

 One design creation will take about 4 to 5 hours not 30 minutes as in $5 gigs.

 

I will provide the following service package for 5$ GIG.

Modern and Professional Logo concept.

100% fresh and unique work.

High Quality Design in JPG & transparent PNG formats.

Original and pilgrim free designs.

 Friendly customer service.

 Revisions until you satisfy.

24 hrs fast delivery.

 options to select.

 

My designs are used for business purposes, as they will look great on business cards, facebook covers, stationery, websites, books, greeting cards,building, or any other place.

 

 

Reviews


:

Very responsive and very professional. I highly recomend

:

good communication

:

Great design. Love it. Seller was awesome. I placed the order and received it within a few hrs.

:

Turn around time for gig was super fast

:

@galaxyshine never disappoints.




No comments:

Post a Comment