Tuesday 7 April 2020

Design Modern Business Logo











About:



Great Design  born from two things SIMPLICITY AND CLARITY..We work on these two things to make your LOGO WOWWWW....



Welcome to SEVEN27_SOL providing all solutions for your branding.



Are you looking for a designer for branding?

So, You are at the right place!

We are a team of creative minds  and customer satisfaction is our priority. 

Our Services

  • Clean High-Quality UNIQUE LOGO
  • Friendly communication and dedicated response 
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction 
  • Timely Delivery 

  • FULLY editable files (Not in Basic Package)
  • We provide Unlimited Revisions .


Mascot Logo | Cartoon Caricature | Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage Logo | Badge | Hand drawn | Custom Logo Design 

Packages for Business Card, Letterhead, Envelope Brochure, Flyer, Banner, FB Cover, etc. ( Extras )



We are committed, and our commitment proves us perfect. 


To discuss your project Feel Free to Contact Me !

                                          *** MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ***   



Reviews


:

Quick, easy, the outcome was absolutely perfect, if the time comes I'd love to work with them again, I would definitely recommend them!

:

He comprehended my idea of the logo very well and delivered fast. The first delivery was already pretty cool but I asked for some modification. Each time we modified we got closer to the end result which I am very satisfied with. Good communication, good work. I recommend this seller if you need a logo design.

:

I was unfamiliar with the fiverr and logo development process. I was very pleased with how everything worked out. This Gig was very easy to work with.

:

I highly recommend this designer, his reviews speak for themselves. Super patient and very skilled. Thanks again, I will be back!

:

Awesome! Delivered as requested.




No comments:

Post a Comment