Tuesday 7 April 2020

Design A Unique Watercolor Logo For You











About:

Hello,

Looking for Premium / Professional / Corporate / Custom / Modern / Abstract / Creative / Web / Unique & High Quality Watercolor Logo? I'm the perfect person!

My main objective is to design unique, logical and simple  eye catching design, which are over remembered. I like to deliver the projects on time and under budget so anyone can have a great logo at low price. 

* I work with standout concepts with superb color balance. I am passionate about my work. 

* I will provide unlimited Revisions. 

* I will provide all source files.

Once design is final from your side you will get all compatible files for your print and web requirements.

Looking for long relationship, which makes us feel happy:)

What you will receive?
  • Ai (100% Vector) 
  • EPS 
  • PSD 
  • PDF 
  • Transparent PNG 
  • JPEG 
  • SVG
  • Money back guarantee!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

easy communication even with my edits request

Seller's Response:

Great job. I recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Very easy to communicate and create exactly what I wanted!

:

thankyou so much




No comments:

Post a Comment