Tuesday 7 April 2020

Design Professional Real Estate Logo











About:

Order With CONFIDENCE YOU WON'T REGRET AT ANY STAGE  



Looking for PROFESSIONAL and QUALITY logo for your REAL ESTATE BUSINESS ? You are at right place 

         

Served 1000+ Happy Customers and we are proud of it.

                         

           WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE THROUGH US



  • No typical House Roof or Boring Real Estate Logos
  • Elegant,Sophisticated,Classic,Professional,Versatility in your Logos 
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Professional and Quality LOGO
  • Professional customer service and communication
  • Delivery in all formats like AI,PNG,JPG,EPS,PSD
  • Logo transparency
  • 100% original work
  • Express delivery 
  • Real value to your Money 


Feel free to contact any time we will try to assist you throughout the process.



Best Regards

super_designs07 
       

                      

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We got our logo in the expected turn around time. Revisions were made quickly and we are very satisfied with the logo we received!

Seller's Response:

Great experience!

Seller's Response:

I was a little skeptical to pay for someone to design a logo on Fiverr, but I was VERY impressed with the quality, design, speed, and price. I ended up paying $42 and received 3 great design ideas. The biggest challenge was deciding which of the three designs to select because they were all great! I gave just basic idea of what I was looking for and received a phenomenal logo. I needed a few changes and always received the changes very quickly. I looked at a lot of the designers portfolios before I selected this one. I would HIGHLY recommend this person for logo design!

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer Thank you for believing in our service!

Seller's Response:

Seller designed my logo in a timely matter. Also communication with the seller was awesome. They know how to follow directions.




No comments:

Post a Comment