Tuesday 7 April 2020

Design A Modern,Minimalist Logo











About:

Hello,



I'm a professional Web/Logo/Graphic Designer with 7+ years of experience,  I have created/designed hundred of stunning design for many people worldwide.My main professional objective are to create logical and simple, but very catchy design, which are over remembered.My experience in designing includes designing logos, banners, flyers, Facebook cover pictures, icons and other graphics. I like to deliver the projects on time and under budget so anyone can get a great logo.





What you will receive?

- Ai (100% Vector) 

- EPS

- PSD

- PDF

- Transparent PNG

- JPEG

- font files



Order now to get your work as needed done or contact me if you have any questions.



Regards,

Alexandra

Reviews


:

amazinggggggggg

:

so fast and great communication, AMAZINGLY TALENTED!!! absolutely love my logo, thank you so much.

:

Amazing work

:

Amazingggggg

:

As always a great experience:)




No comments:

Post a Comment