Monday 6 April 2020

Design Modern Minimal Logo With Free Revision











About:

As an experienced graphic designer, I will design a minimal, unique, creative, and professional-looking logo. A design that shows the best of your brand.



Every design will be drawn in vector format from scratch. No clip-art or free source vectors are used. You will get the following facilities:



  • Free revisions
  • Premium Designs
  • 300 DPI designs
  • JPG and PNG files in high resolution
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Money back guarantee


NOTE:

You can choose one of my packages that best suits your budget and needs. If you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime. I'm looking forward to working with you!



Best Wishes,

Widya




Reviews


Seller's Response:

I loved working with Widya. I received a fantastic logo design and Widya went above and beyond our expectations. I would most definitely hire Widya again.

Seller's Response:

thanks 🙏

Seller's Response:

Thanks again to Widya for another great logo!

:

Thanks so much.

:

excellent work, fast delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment