Friday 3 April 2020

Design 2 Fabulous Phenomenal Business Logo Design











About:

                     WELCOME TO MY GIG       3800+ Positive Reviews ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

 I am a Professional logo Designer with 4 year of experience in graphic designing (LOGO DESIGNING). I provide expert advice to help you find precisely the right logo you are looking for, and to ensure that your logos are memorable and attractive to your target audience.

WHY ME?

  •  Friendly and Quick communication
  • Original Designs
  • Minimalist and Flat Logo Expert
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee 

BASIC Package: ( For Starter )

  • 1 Initial Option.
  • High Resolution JPEG file.
  • PNG file.
  • 3D Mock-up.      


STANDARD Package: ( Recommended )



  • 2 Initial Concepts.
  • High Resolution JPEG file.
  • Transparent PNG file.
  • Source file.
  • 3D Mock-up.



PREMIUM Package: (VIP Service )

  • 3 Initial Concepts.
  • High Resolution JPEG file.
  • Transparent PNG file.
  • Source file
  • Vector files (SVG,EPS)
  • PDF file
  • Social Media Kit.

Sounds Interesting? 

Let's have a word! Always Happy to help! 

Order a gig now :)

Reviews


:

Super easy to work with! Fast revisions! Handled all my revision questions with professionalism! Definitely will use again if I need any logo work in the future.

:

I've been using him as my logo artist for years now. He is brilliant with taking a concept and recreating it to your desire. He responds very promptly and also revises the logo until your'e satisfied! My logo artist for life!

:

logoartist35 creates beautiful logos! I chose him because he said he would do as many revisions as I needed. He stayed true to his word! The design he created was beautiful, classy, and included the elements that I asked him to use. I would highly recommend this creator!

:

This is the 10th time I order this gig and I am very happy with the results, the delivery time and the support! Great!

:

Skilled designer with good communication. Got back to me promptly and provided a few variations upon request (one of which I'll actually be incorporating into my next design). Good value, would recommend to somebody who's looking for a quick and decent logo.




No comments:

Post a Comment