Saturday 4 April 2020

Design For You A Professional Dj Logo Or For Your Band











About:

I will design for you a professional dj logo or for your band. with different versions and mockup applications.


you will receive any needed format.



basic pack:

-black background version

-white background version



standar pack:



-black background version

-white background version

-transpartent.

-color versions.



premiun pack:



-white background version

-black background version

-transpartent.

-color versions.
-mockups applications.

more material to share in social networks banner: facebook, twitter, soundcloud, youtube.



everything in professional finish.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with this artist was fantastic, they were very quick to respond to my messages, and took feedback very well. The final designs are exactly what I needed, and I'd definitely recommend their work.

:

Thank you very much. I am really glad to help you in your project.

:

This is the second time i've worked with this seller on a project and i couldn't be happier. They worked hard to get me the perfect end result!

:

received exactly what I wanted

:

Great experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment