Saturday 4 April 2020

Create Outstanding Logo Design Within 24 Hours











About:

                          ❰ WELCOME TO MY GIG 



Hello! I'm young, persistent and ambitious designer. I enjoy spending time in designing and looking for opportunities to show my skills. I'm willing to cooperate for achieving best results.I possess skills for creating modern and unique designs(but I can be very flexibile with any kind of designs needs), also i'm responsible and i'll do my best to complete tasks in deadline.



▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BASIC only 5$

High Resolution

Transparent Background (PNG)

2 Different logo ideas

4 Revisions



Vector file is included in this price!



Contact me before ordering!



▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

STANDARD 15$

Standard pack includes all things from Basic pack and:

3 Different logo ideas

UNLIMITED Revisions



Vector file for each idea!



▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

PREMIUM 45$

Premium pack includes all things from Standard pack and:

5 Different logo ideas

Social Media (Social Media banner or one print ready poster)

Vector files





In all packages you will get:

-Your dream logo!

-Best Services where Quality comes first!

-Express delivery!

-100% Satisfaction!



Feel free to contact me for more inforations.



Best Regards

~Novica Tomic







Reviews


:

I am happy with this gig and would recommend the vendor! He was able to meet time lines with the initial order and was very responsive discussing updates / revisions.

:

I would recommend his work, his communication was great and he was easy to deal with.

:

Seller is patient and responsive.

:

Novica is awesome!

:

Great work and quick turn around. Will use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment