Sunday 5 April 2020

Design Modern Minimalist Business Logo











About:

Hi there,

Are you starting a new or refreshing the existing business than you should consider having the good visuals that will best describe and communicates to your audience about the business.



I will design a MODERN and MINIMALIST LOGO that will best describe your business communicates to your audience.



My objectives are to satisfy my buyers and deliver an original and high-quality. I create QUALITY and ORIGINAL you’ll love with the fast delivery time; I assure you 100% unique and creative service with my modern and minimal tactics of graphics designing skills.

  • Creativity & reliability
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Unique design that will represent your business
  • Quality modern minimalist logo
  • Your business, company, & product will stand out
  • Good communication



Note:

I do not design mascot/cartoon/sex/vulgar/statue/complex.

*Concepts do not mean that I'll deliver more than 1 design.

I do not transfer copyrights unless you have paid for it.

No FREE revisions after the order get completed. 



Let’s create your original modern minimal logo today!



ORDER NOW!

If you are in doubt contact me.

Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Quick response. Poor design compared to advertising wish I could get my money back. Waste of money

Seller's Response:

This is totally wrong and a big lie. The client posted to get the logo designed and he was very happy with it!! Then he asked for more work FREE of cost and started threatening and the result in front of you even after getting everything completed. DO NOT work with him.

Seller's Response:

On time delivery. Super easy to work with. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment