Saturday 4 April 2020

Design Professional Logo For Your Business











About:

hello, thank you for checking my gig. 

I will design professional logo designs with unlimited revisions for your business.



WHY ME?

satisfaction is my first priority, I make myself available for conferences and collaboration regardless of time. Essentially, I always go the extra mile.
Every project has its target audience with its own needs, expectations, taste etc. I use empathetic design techniques throughout my process in order to reveal the values and aspirations of users.



check my portfolio - https://goo.gl/WCt5dV 


I can assure you followings,
  • I have a great design sense for logo creation
  • I can guarantee quality in communications.
  • I work extremely fast and with high quality
  • On time delivery
  • Money back guarantee if not satisfied with the final product
  • I do not use any  templates or any clip art


I offer you my Basic gig for $10.
  • Professional logo design
  • 2000px X 2000px ,300dpi HQ printable files
  • Unlimited revisions 
  • Logo transparency
  • 3D mock up 
  • VIP support 



*I do not design 3D , mascot or cartoon logo*



*Feel free to ask any questions before placing order.I'm always happy to answer your questions*


Thank you.
Nipun deshan 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He makes nice icons and helps changing until we have what we need without complaining about us changing our mind, which I appreciate. Flexible and good to work with.

Seller's Response:

the Gig was super well performed, just gave few examples and what I had in mind and execution was very much to the point of what I had in my head

Seller's Response:

very helpful and very good communication.great buyer.thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Smooth and easy. And nice work delivered. Happy with the results

:

thank you very much ..im very glad to work with you




No comments:

Post a Comment