Tuesday 7 April 2020

Design A FEMININE Watercolor Logo











About:



 This Gig Offers Beautiful Feminine Watercolor Logo Design for your Business or Brand.

  You will get Truly Beautiful and Creative Designs with Unlimited modifications till you are completely Satisfied with the Design and I also have more then 1000 Satisfied Customers on Fiverr on my other Gigs.

 So Hurry Up and Give your Business a Boost with an Outstanding Logo and feel free to message me for any inquiries.

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Super great! Timely and listened to my revision requests. Love it!

:

Did a good job!!

:

working with the seller was fine. what is not fine is that my communication is not always going through to the designer. this is the 2nd time I have used Fiverr and it has happens both times. so I start exacted about my design project with Fiverr and then I gets stressful b/c I have no idea if my communicaiotn is going through or not and have to post it in a bunch of different places. UGH!

:

Working with the seller was great! Any changes that needed to be made until we reached the final product was done in a timely manner and so easy.




No comments:

Post a Comment