Tuesday 7 April 2020

Minimal Symbolic Monogram Text Logo With Initials











About:

Got lost in all that design stuff? Lack of ideas? 



You can call me Izzan and you'll receive qualified expertise in graphic design and professional care.

 

  • Do you hate micromanagement as it wastes your time and nerves? 
  • Do you want price equal to quality? 
  • Good English and understanding of your business processes is a must? 



I can give you even more because I know how much your time costs and our time is also more valuable than money, so I can save both. When we develop a new package, label or logo (other) we always consider it as a product that has to sell or to be sold, but not just like a piece of art. 





Have an idea of what you want? Great! Have no idea? Also great!

I'll work with you to find the best possible outcome. Let's start something great.



Should you need any further help, drop me a text and I'll get back to you ASAP. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was communicative and delivered three different sets of logos, however, I am not able to use any of them for my business as they are not what I had in mind. I feel like he was trying his best!

Seller's Response:

Great Seller. Superb Logo. The best provider on fiverr !

Seller's Response:

Thank you !

:

It is ok for this seller to receive miminal logo

:

Good at response and revisions. Made suggestions and made the changes as requested, more than once.




No comments:

Post a Comment