Friday 3 April 2020

Design Unique Business Logo For Your Business











About:

My link:

https://is.gd/lfPuUQ



I normally work on more concept proposals than my Gig says :-)

We will work on a creative, unique, Flat and modern logo design for your business.
It's very important to achieve exactly what you need for your business, so we enjoy working very close with our customers.

Do Great Minimalist Logo Design In 24 Hours



You will get from this gig:


- Original and unique different concepts for your branding.
- Print and Web versions (CMYK & RGB).
- Vertical, horizontal and simplified alternate versions.

- Full colour, black and white colour variants.

- Vector files (Ai, PDF).

- Transparent background (PNG).


- Social Media Kit: Facebook & Twitter cover + YouTube cover profile photo design.
- Stationery Designs: Business card & letterhead design. 


We can also on some other graphic design pieces (full stationery, packaging, website icon, app icon, etc) according to your requirements, so please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.



Thank you!


Business Logo design | Modern | Minimalist | FLAT | Website Logo | MINIMAL | Hand drawn | Signature | Unique Logo

Reviews


:

Quick and dinamic

:

kind and helpful

:

Arna did a great job with my logo, and was very open to my suggestions. I was worried that I was asking for too much, but he promptly followed my input and delivered a great logo for my business.

:

Excellent communication and service. The first round of designs were not what I was looking for, and ARNA went back to the drawing board with a completely new set of designs that was right on the money! Would definitely recommend and use again.

:

I had a wonderful experience getting my logo created with these guys. They listened to my ideas and came up with exactly what I wanted. During the process they keep consist communication and where also always diligent returning to me. I would highly recommend this Fiverr, they are great!




No comments:

Post a Comment