Saturday 25 April 2020

Awesome Flat Minimalist Modern Versatile Logo











About:

Hi I am Ritwika.



I will do logo design for your Website, Blog, business and events.

I can do the logo exactly as you want with my creative skills.



Types of logos that i do

Minimalist / Text / Signature / Mascot or Cartoon / Badge / Hand drawn / Vintage / Retro / Real estate / Web / Flat and Custom logo designs as per customer order

 

About my designs

I do professional, clean and clear logo design with a thought underneath.

I will do your design with unique concept and without any stock images or cheesy icons form internet.



Why you choose me as your designer?

Professional and creative logo ideas with in 24 hr with unlimited revisions.

24/7 hours’ customer service.

100% Money back guarantee.

100% Satisfactory service.



YOU WILL GET UNLIMITED REVISIONS FREE

Just check my extras if you want sources files of your logo.

(Ai,PSD,EPS,PDF)



I AM EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ONLY ON FIVERR

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent work and fast response. highly recommended, exactly what I wanted.

:

I bought this service to have a custom logo created for a carpentry business, I am always hesitant to buy services as opposed to just doing it myself. However with that said the seller did GREAT!!! I really enjoyed the visuals and she really delivered and met my expectations. So thank you and I look forward to buying from you in the future :-)

:

Her work is very good. Great communication.

:

thank you, good communication fsst delivery.

:

Always understand exsctly what I need. Great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment