Wednesday 8 April 2020

Design Your Modern And Professional Business Logo Design











About:

9K+ Orders | 6K+ Positive Reviews | Highly Trusted and Experienced Seller

Hello, and welcome!

I will use my passion, creativity, and skills to design a Professional and Modern Business Logo in Vector (.ai, EPS, PDF, and SVG) formats.

  • You get unique concepts for your websites/business/project!
  • My designs are unique and standout with incomparable quality
  • See what my experience offers by checking out my portfolio and client feedback!



Updated Portfolio: https://goo.gl/RrT54A



All package levels include the following:

  • Less than 1 Hours Response Time
  • Professional and modern designs
  • 100% customer satisfaction 
  • Full copyrights
  • Guaranteed on-time delivery 



What you get with your delivery:

  • 2-3 unique designs concepts 
  • 300 DPI high-quality JPG and PNG formats
  • Vector/Source File in Ai, EPS, SVG, PDF and PSD
  • High-resolution JPG and PNG transparent formats
  • FULLY editable files where colors and text can be updated



Note:

  • I will use stock images upon customer request
  • I do not design mascots, cartoon characters, or 3D logos



Order now for your Professional Logo!



Thank you!

bilalhaider23



Business Logo Design | Professional Logo Design | Modern Logo | Unique | creative | signature | custom logo



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was a great communicator and came up with 4 (instead of 5) diverse offerings in a timely fashion. Unfortunately, 2 were just very bland and when I asked for a refresh they options were way off base.

Seller's Response:

Thanks and I tried my best to create diverse logo according to your requirments .

Seller's Response:

He is awesome, I tried to draw out a sample of what I wanted and asked him to add his own flare. He did exactly that. He brought my vision to life. I’ve used him before in the past and will continue to use him. Thanks again

Seller's Response:

Thanks and it was my pleasure to work for you

Seller's Response:

Great work .. genuinely a pleasure to work with .. followed my guidelines and produced a very cool series of concepts and final logo. thank you Bilal




No comments:

Post a Comment