Wednesday 8 April 2020

Design 3 Retro Vintage Logo In 6 Hours











About:

Hello,

Welcome to the Vintage Gallery and This is my Retro Vintage Logo Gig Exclusive on Fiverr.


I am Priyontika, a LEVEL 2 SELLER and I am a Professional Graphics Designer. My 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy reassures you that your success is my success. I will design a Unique Professional Retro Vintage Logo for your business.



Welcome to my Logo Designing Service!
2k+ Orders | Level 2 Seller | 1k+ Orders


My Portfolio:https://goo.gl/wjjjne


You Will GET:



✔ Friendly and respectful communication and fast response.
✔ 100% Satisfaction.
✔ Source files
✔ Printable
✔ High Quality image (2000px x 2000px).
✔ 3D mockup.
✔ SOCIAL MEDIA KIT(GIG EXTRA)
✔ Unlimited reversions until 100% perfect



Why Should you Upgrade to Higher Packs?



- Get Custom Designs.
- Superior details and quality.
- Get editable Source Files.
- Get Unlimited Revisions & Satisfaction Guarantee.
- PDF file


NOTE: My portfolio displays logo designs that fall under STANDARD and PREMIUM Pack only. Please order the appropriate pack to receive such a quality of work.



So no need to go here and there.

  • Chose me for guaranteed work and fast delivery.
  • Order me and get work very fast.


*Best Regards*

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Priyontika was easy to work with and came up with designs that I loved with just basic input and minor revision, really nailed it!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, Sir...

Seller's Response:

good communication and followed orders

Seller's Response:

Thank you Sir...

:

Nice contact, and i would again ask for design.




No comments:

Post a Comment