Wednesday 8 April 2020

Design A Professional Unique Modern Minimalist Business Logo











About:

Let's build the perfect logo for your brand



First impressions are important. Your logo is on every page of your website, the main element for your branding an integral part of your marketing material.  It's a symbol that represents everything you stand for.



So we better make sure it's amazing



My journey as a minimal, modern logo and brand designer has helped thousands of businesses attract more clients and build their reputation.  It's what I love and I'd love to work with you.



About Me



  • 2500+ clients from 74 countries
  • Native English speaker
  • Qualified Graphic Designer
  • Top Rated Seller
  • Excellent Communication Skills


What to Expect?



  • 100% Custom Logo - ready to be trademarked
  • Aftercare Included With Every Purchase
  • Support with any issues you might encounter post-purchase
  • Initial Concepts Within 4-5 Days
  • 300dpi Files (Maximum Print Quality)
  • 2000 x 2000px Files With JPG/PNG/PDF/AI/PSD/SVG Available
  • Committed to reaching a perfect end result


Design Experience In



  • Real Estate 
  • Finance 
  • Sports / Fitness
  • Medical
  • Accounting 
  • Construction 
  • Building
  • Legal
  • Music / DJ


Reviews


:

Luke is amazing, he did everything I asked and it came out just the way I wanted! Looking for a good logo look no further.

:

If you're someone like me who goes through the reviews to see if the artist is worth it, stop reading and contact him for your logo, you won't be disappointed! The designs he made was crazy! The detail within the logo and from the brief description I gave him blew me away. He was able to create something different from what I was expecting and I had difficulty choosing from the options that I decided to buy them all. No revisions needed, he responded quickly and even got me the designs earlier than expected. I'm definitely glad I chose Luke and I know I'm recommending. Thank you aagin Luke!

:

I'm absolutely happy with the logo design Luke has created. No revisions needed, because he met all my requirements. It is important to let your designer know what you have in mind, what your business stands for, and tell them the specific style you are looking for. This way, they have a starting point. I will definetely work with Luke again! Thank you!!!

:

The seller delivered on everything paid for. The logo is great and even better than I thought of. Service is timely and professional. I am very happy with the service and logo. Would buy again or recommend 100%

:

Easy to work with. Luke nailed the design with only a minor revision. I would highly recommend and would use his services again.




No comments:

Post a Comment