Saturday 11 April 2020

Design Modern, Minimalist, Custom Logo











About:

I will design a creative, modern, meaningful logo for your brand.



As an AWARD WINNING designer, I'm offering you my Creative Logo Design service. I'll always ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product that will perfectly identify and represent your company. 



What will you get from me:

  • Unlimited revision until satisfaction
  • Professional, meaningful and fresh ideas
  • Unique design
  • Final logo files for web display, printing.
  • Favicon / Brand icon
  • High resolution 300 dpi
  • 24 hours customer support
  • Quick reply
  • 100% Money back guaranty
  • Friendly communication
  • Professional and fast customer service.


Attribute about work

  • Creative
  • Professional
  • Minimalist/ Flat
  • Modern
  • Simple
  • Unique
  • Eye Catching
  • Custom Logo


Don't wait. Place your order now and have an Outstanding logo.





Note: If you need other Graphic Material  (Banner, Flyer, Social media cover picture, Business card) please feel free to contact me.



Reviews


:

This was by far the best experience I have had on here. Nail the logo right on. Would use again no question asked.

:

very easy working with this designer, he responded fairly quickly to me and he got what I wanted on the first try. Would use again.

:

Shaon_khan did an excellent job! This was my first time using fiverr and he made it a pleasant experience. I don't have a creative bone in my body and he came up with a great logo for my company. People ask who did it (assuming someone locally) and I tell them Shaon_khan on fiverr, not just fiverr. Great experience, great results. I can't recommend him more.

:

Very professional and awesome work delivered right on time. I will recommend Shaon to anyone that want some awesome logos. My self i will definitely come back for more work to be done by him.

:

It was the first time bought this gig, but it's not the first time I ordered a logo to a designer, so I have some experience working with logo designers. And it really takes effort from both side to get high quality result. Shaon offered me many different options and he was always ready for the next revision. I ordered logo design, business card and social media kit, and I'm very satisfied with the final results. Will definitely contact him for my next project.




No comments:

Post a Comment