Tuesday 7 April 2020

Design A Modern Brand Identity











About:

As a branding Expert i always try to present my self in the best possible way to my clients, you want to do the same. and that is where a branding expert comes in Handy. i can help you present your brand in the best possible way.



And Why choose me?

  • i conduct client/competitor research.
  • I deliver transparent source Vector files for printing.
  • I listen to the requirements of my clients, incorporating them Creatively.
  • On time delivery.


logos require special attention and creative talent to get right. Some sellers use Stock elements/symbols to create logos that are not related to the business.

I make sure the logo is Relevant and represents the core values of your brand.



I offer 3 packages, Basic, Standard and Premium, Contact me any time for more details.

I will be happy to answer any of your questions :)

Regards.

Reviews


:

I like his style of graphic design... Have used him multiple times in the past and I will continue to use him for my several companies that I need new logos/updated logos for. One thing I would recommend to him is that he needs to be a little bit better with responding in a timely matter. Other than that his work speaks for itself.

:

Always great! 3rd time using this service.

:

Pixel is patient & dies great work.

:

thank you, she made the logo in time, and the quality is great. i recommend her.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment