Tuesday 7 April 2020

Design A Minimalist Or Geometric Logo











About:

Hi, I'm Johnny, full time logo designer from Milan, Italy. 

More than 600 outstanding reviews from my clients are proof of my reliability.



** IMPORTANT: contact me to discuss your project before placing any order (no purchase necessary ;) **



I'm here to help your brand stand out from the crowd and I won't let you go until you're fully satisfied ;)

My idea of logo is simple: clean, eye catching and straight to the point.

Logo design is a beautiful and challenging process that require patience, experience and passion. This is exactly what you can expect from me.



** LIMITED TIME OFFER (last 3 days): price includes logo design and business cards design (front and back) **



I can't wait to work with you.

Johnny

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment