Wednesday 1 April 2020

Design Clever Monogram Logo











About:

My designs are not like the others. I'm different, higher caliber, and creative. It's very important to achieve exactly what you need for your business, so we enjoy working very close with me.



What you'll get for BASIC

  • Basic Concept
  • Low Resolution JPG


What you'll get for STANDARD

  • 2 Clever Concepts
  • High Resolution

  • Print and Web versions (CMYK & RGB).
  • Vector files (AI, EPS, PDF).
  • Transparent background (PNG).
  • EXPRESS Delivery


What you'll get for PREMIUM

  • 3 Clever Concepts
  • High Resolution

  • Print and Web versions (CMYK & RGB).
  • Vector files (AI, EPS, PDF).
  • Transparent background (PNG).
  • FREE B&W Versions
  • PRIORITY Support



Not convinced yet?! :) Then check my work samples!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hellofridaydesign/sets/72157688348794851

Note:

  • I do not design mascot on this gig
  • I do not send 3D logo in vector

*For more information, Please read FAQ



Reviews


:

I am very satisfied with how quickly the seller produced the product. We went back and forth few times, and he never had a problem fulfilling my requests. Highly recommended!

:

Super fast communication, very responsive and goes above & beyond what is described to give you a great logo. Definitely can recommend!

:

It was a smooth and prompt request. I like that the seller understands what I wanted and I was really impressive with the outcome.

:

Although I'm ok with final delivery, I was disappointed to see the designer tried to use similar logos to pass for mine. You should put efforts to cater to the needs of each individual client, not to use the same logo with some minor tweaks again and again.

:

Great creative flare and skills. Very helpful and keen on getting the job done properly. Very patient and understanding. I will definitely go back to get more work done! Would definitely recommend.Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment