Wednesday 1 April 2020

Design, Redesign, Vectorize And Update Your Logo











About:

If you looking for design,redesign professional logo and also if you need to convert your existing logo into vector, then It is right place.

I have a long time experience in this field and I already have a lot of order completion rate with high satisfaction.



My service includes-

✔ Unique concept and 100% original, I do not use clip-art.

✔ Redesign or recreate or update existing low resolution logo to high resolution .ai or .eps file

Very quick response, Initial concepts will be sent within few hours and fast delivery

✔ Convert or update existing logo to 3D

✔ High quality 300dpi jpeg, transparent png and other formats

✔ edit texts, colors and others in existing

✔ Unlimited revisions and Life time support

No Cartoon/Mascot 



I also accept Custom order and I am always available here. 


Looking forward to work with you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

awsome job on our logo were very happy with the outcome and how the logo really works with what we do at our company.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your nice Tip. Great experience.

Seller's Response:

Excellent service - very very quick! He was very responsive to all my questions and very professional. The deadline was 48 hours, Khaled did it in less than an hour!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your nice tip. Great experience.

:

Professional and reasonable service. Did just what I needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment