Wednesday 8 April 2020

Create Hand Drawn Logo Designs











About:

Hi, welcome to my gig :)

If you want an amazing hand drawn logo you're in the right person, I'll help you to create it!



Please note that I have my own drawing style, 
if you like it, then this gig is perfect with your needs


BASIC you will get:



  • One Logo Concept
  • Basic quality designs
  • JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)
  • Transparent PNG images (hi-res)




STANDARD you will get:



  • One Logo Concept
  • Standard quality designs
  • JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)
  • Transparent PNG images (hi-res)
  • Mock-up images
  • Vector file




PREMIUM you will get:



  • One Logo Concept
  • Best & High quality designs
  • JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)
  • Transparent PNG images (hi-res)
  • 1 extra logo with different arrangement (same concept)
  • Vector file
  • Source file
  • Mock-up images
  • Unlimited revision
  • Priority Service (extra fast delivery)




Fast delivery  and originality is our priority



Some information about vector files:
  • More suitable for anything
  • Scale any size without losing quality
  • Easy to change color




If you need more information about this gig please feel free to message me



Thank you so much!

Reviews


:

They were very receptive and made all the slight adjustments I keep asking for. I will work with them again for sure

:

Seemed to be Right on top of things, although it took several editing sessions I was happy with the outcome, My word of advice for any new user, Take your time considering everything you want in your design, make sure to think about details! Colors, Fonts, And your overall vision, Make sure you include as much information in your initial conversation, this will help Sure I will consider further services in the future as I grow and learn!

:

Lineandcircle took my reference material and ideas and turned them into a clean, lovely logo that my company can use for years to come! I highly recommend Lineandcircle and will be using them again in the future as our business has need!!

:

This is my second time working with lineandcircle. They are great and am really pleased with the end result. I highly recommend!!! Great value for a great price!!

:

I really appreciated their willingness to go little by little, and make small tweaks each time so we could build our logo to exactly what we wanted! This brand represents our business that we love so much, I couldn’t be happier with how the design came out!




No comments:

Post a Comment