Wednesday 8 April 2020

Design A Logo For Your Product Or Business











About:

My name is Adri, I have a Bachelor of Graphic and Digital Design and over 7 years experience.



I will:


  • Provide different initial concepts (depending on the gig you hire)
  • Create the design of your logo accordingly to the requirements and instructions you provide
  • Revisions and color options according to your needs
  • Professional customer service and communication at all times
  • Deliver in high quality
  • Deliver on time
  • Deliver revisions within 24 hrs


Please note:


  • I DO NOT create mascots or special characters / caricature
  • I DO NOT trademark or register your logo
  • I will NOT post or show your logo anywhere without your consent


When you hire, you will need to answer a few questions that will help me with the design, please be as specific and expressive as you can (you can even send images), that way I'll be easier for me to create a logo you love.



COMMUNICATION IS KEY. Didn't liked the initial concepts? let's talk about it! and start over.

Don´t have a specific image or style in mind for your logo? Let´s figure it out together! I´m here to help.



I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now, or contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


:

Wonderful to work with and extremely happy with the result. highly recommend and would definitely work with her again in the future!

:

This was an awesome experience! She created everything I asked for, she made changes so I can see different color schemes and I ended up going with original. I couldn’t be happier!

:

Adripoggetti was very helpful and communicative from the start! Very prompt and direct. Any recommendations I passed her way she not only improved on but made better than I could ever imagine. I'm now ready to start my gaming brand I've been wanting to start for a while now thanks to her. Would highly recommend anyone to use her services!

:

Great communication and follow up all throughout the process. Very responsive to my questions and overall design request was perfect!! I really feel the work provided was high quality.

:

She was very patient with all of my random ideas and gave me so many amazing options to pick from! Once I was able to narrow it down to one design, she was very quick to make the requested revisions/adjustments at each step. I ended up with a logo that far exceeded my expectations and I'm super excited to launch my business. Will definitely hire her again for any future logo needs!




No comments:

Post a Comment