Wednesday 1 April 2020

Make Travel Tour Holidays Logo Design











About:

I Will make Travel Tour Holidays Logo Design



i will make your logo  with 

  • Vector File
  • High Resolution
  • 3D Mockup
  • Logo Transparency
  • 1 Logo Included
  • Source File
  •  PNG,jpeg,pdf formats(optional) only $5
  • order now 


  • If you want an extra girl or boy in your logo it would be $5
  • For every character you have to pay $ 5

Reviews


:

Thank you so much!!!

:

Fast and very accurate.

:

Very pleasant and professional. I requested 2 revisions and the seller was responsive + understood what I was requesting. The turn around time for the revisions was great.

:

............

:

Thank you for your fast efficient service, I love my new company logo.




No comments:

Post a Comment