Thursday 9 April 2020

A Professional Logo Design For Your Business In 12 Hours











About:

Hi,

You've landed on a right gig in search for a business logo for your, brand, website or whatever it is it is in my domain. 



A professional logo is a unique identity which defines the professionalism of your brand for people and makes them please at very first sight. A modern logo always attracts the attention of people and paves their way of decision about what to purchase, where to buy, and where to tap on.  



Why this gig?



A professional logo boils down to two things, a great concept and its great execution. This is where you need a creative thinker and a good artist, and my expertise will offer you both. 

My approach will be genuine in this regard providing you with a 3d or minimalist logo which will be:



  • Simple
  • Memorable 
  • Timeless
  • Appropriate 
  • Makes you smile and urge for looking again and again.


What you'll get in this gig?



  • 100% original business logo design.
  • Modern logo design concepts.
  • Revisions to the point of ultimate satisfaction.
  • Editable and scalable vector and source files.


I can also take the lead of your business advertisement strategy and provide you with arresting social media kits. 



Please Note: 12 hours delivery is only for the premium package.

Reviews


:

This seller was so accommodating even after my particular demands, the seller made my vision come to life. Very polite and professional, I'll definitely use them again.

:

Buen diseƱo, dispuesto a cooperar y revisar las veces que fue necesario. A mejorar los tiempos de respuesta de las revisiones. De resto todo bien.

:

Hana was so great! Super fast turn around and did all that I asked! I ended up requesting one revision and it was done in less than 24 hours! I would definitely recommend using Hana to create your logo!

:

Quick delivery with a design that exceeded my expectations. Very clean and crisp design with good color combos that pop. Highly recommend working with this seller!

:

What an incredible experience, I wasnt sure what to expect. Hana was extremely patient and thoughtful, showing attention to detail to what I was asking. This experience was stress free and transparent. Thank you so much Hana. will use again




No comments:

Post a Comment