Monday 6 April 2020

Design A Business Logo Design











About:

Hi There...



We are providing high-quality logo design service with unmatched quality.



What you will receive:

✔ Unique concept

✔ UNLIMITED revisions for selected logo until you're 100% happy!

✔ 100% original vector logo which is scalable to any size without any quality loss.

✔ A professional logo design created by someone with over 5 years commercial experience.

✔ A full logo file package including all files for web display, printing and the original source files



Our all 3 packages not include cartoon Mascot logo designs, if you need a cartoon mascot design please message me. I can give a great custom offer for you 



                        *Any question i'm here to help you*



Thanks

Dushan Wijesekara

Reviews


:

This is my third time in 2 months working with Dushan and his work is great. I wouldn't want to work with any other seller.

:

He quickly responded to my requests and made the modification I asked for exactly to my requirements. It was a great experience working with Dushanwijez.

:

Great work! He got it right on the first run. He captured what we wanted and the essence of our brand. And it was completed earlier than expected. Dushan will be our go to artist.

:

The logo turned out okay, but the logos on his profile created an expectation that my logo could not match. He revised the logo, but simply moved the words around and changed the colour slightly.

:

I thought he did a beautiful job bringing my vision to life. He responded quickly to my messages and responded to my revision. He was attentive to detail and blew me away with the font he chose and the beautiful sunflower he created! I love it! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment