Monday 6 April 2020

Create Brand Style Guide With Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my Gig.



Looking for professional and creative designs at affordable rates?

Well,you are at the right place.



What you get in $100:



  1. 1 Concept of LOGO

  2. High Resolution Files
  3. Transparency Files
  4.  4 Revisions
  5. 24 Hours Express Delivery
  6. Color Palette
  7. Logo Usage Guidelines



Recommended STANDARD or PREMIUM pack for best and similar Quality to my portfolio.




STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES


  1. 2 logo Design

  2. HIGH RESOLUTION FILES
  3. TRANSPARENCY FILES
  4. VECTOR FILES
  5. 3D-MOCKUP
  6. Unlimited revisions
  7. 24 Hours Express Delivery


Why choose me?



  • Quick Responses
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% client satisfaction.
  • Attractive and Original Designs
  • Excellent Customer Support
  • High Resolution Designs


Please Note:

  • Change of name after gig completion will be considered a new gig.
  • Feel free to message me first if you have any concern and or question regarding this gig.
  • Please keep requesting modifications till you get all final files delivered.
  • Please check all 3 of my packages and select the one that best suits your budget and needs.


If you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime.



Looking forward to working with you!


Regards,
Aryan13





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Aryan is the kind of guy you want in you marketing team. Very professional and fast. Just ask and he will help you. Thanks for the help Aryan!

:

He was very responsive and easy to work with! Understood all my notes and made sure to deliver as requested.

:

the first go around at the ideas of logos I wasn't too fond of but after that and the second time around it was truly on point and only got better, I would recommend this seller again and I know now that we are kind of on the ''same page'' I will definitely come back atleast once or twice... hopefully there are a lot of options, but this one is very good and just because I didn't 5 star 5 star 5 star... I want everyone to know what this creator is about! very nice work!

:

Glad to work with!Looking forward working in future too.

:

Great work, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment