Sunday 5 April 2020

Design Cartoon Character And Mascot Logo











About:

Hello Stranger, 



I understand that hiring a stranger to build your product's brand is no easy task. I'm more than happy to talk with you and dissipate every doubts you may have about working together. Rest assured that when hiring me, I will treat your business as if it were my own: YOUR SUCCESS is my success.





::: I OFFER ::: 

~ 100% ORIGINAL Designs. 

~ FAST Turnaround! 

~ CUSTOMIZED to your need & style.

~ Unlimited Revisions.

~ Unique & Eye-catching.

~ No Clip Art or Ready made Template!

~ Competitive Price!

~ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

~ Customer focus & Teamwork.

~ Flexible Payment Terms!

~ Confidentiality & Reliability! (Ready to sign NDA)

::: SERVICES OFFERED :::

::: Drawing and Illustrations

::: Character Mascot Design

::: Cartoon Logo Design

::: Vector Graphics

::: Caricature

::: Illustrations

::: Banner/Poster Design

::: Childrens Book Illustrations

::: Mobile Game & App Design

::: Image to Vector

::: Photo Editing and Retouching

::: and much more...





Adobe Illustrator/ Photoshop




So, if you are looking to have an over-the-top design, that aligns with your goals and stays in people's mind, just invite me to apply for your job.. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for the amazing work.

Seller's Response:

thank you

Seller's Response:

Thanks very good

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience !!!

Seller's Response:

Quality work, fast turn-around and gave me everything I asked for in the design!




No comments:

Post a Comment