Friday 10 April 2020

Create 5 Professional Business Logo











About:

Hi There.



 I am a professional graphic designer and I have 4 year experience of LOGO DESIGN.If you need a Logo for your Website,Company,Brand,Business,event,blog Please ORDER NOW.I will do My Best.



You will Get From My Service


  • 6 Logo Concepts
  • UNIQUE LOGO Concepts websites/business/product!
  • Unique,Creative and Modern Logo Design.
  • Deliver JPEG/PNG(Transparent),AI, EPS Formats in 300DPI (High Quality) Designs.
  • 24 Hour Express Delivery.
  • Unlimited Revisions (Untill Your Satisfaction).
  • 24 x 7 Friendly Support.


Type of designs I am doing



  • Minimalist & Flat logo.
  • App, Name, Signature logo.
  • Company, Business & website.
  • Vintage, Retro, Badge & Classic.
  • Professional, Custom, Modern, Feminine & Hipster.
  • Neon, Watercolor, Hand drawn, Graffiti, Text & Typography


I need from you:

  1. Full name Company (main name)
  2. Tagline or slogan
  3. Any Suggestion or Idea 


If you have any question regarding this gig Don't Hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!

Reviews


:

Perfect, very good, excellent. Great job.

:

Thanks a lot, very good job, I am satisfy.

:

Thank you very much, amazing job.

:

Thank you for everything!

:

Thanks a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment