Saturday 4 April 2020

Design Sacred Geometry Logo











About:

Welcome!



For about 2 years now, I got specialized in sacred geometry designs. As you can see, my signature are vibrant colors and symbols that vibrate with positive energy and brings harmony.

 Sacred Geometry is all around us. It can be found in architecture, the leaves and branches of the trees and in the cells of the human body. It is the invisible patterns that animate our physical world much as spiritual traditions believe that the soul animates the body. Allow me to assist you in your spiritual project and to create beautiful designs that are inspiring to others and rich in positive energy, happiness and harmony.

It will be my special pleasure to design something that it has a beautiful and complex meaning with strong roots in Sacred Geometry, Alchemy that will fulfill your business with positive energy and spirituality.

I respect my clients and I am looking to get their satisfaction! When you will contact me I will send you all the steps that an order process includes.

Looking forward to assist you!


Note:

When you will contact me I will send you all the steps that an order process includes.


Reviews


:

I plan to continue using miaheart in the future, she is great to work with, fast, and great at working through revisions. Great job and thank you!

:

Working with Miaheart was an AMAZING experience. Excellent communication. Spot on with revisions. Amazing artist and NAILED IT!!!! Will use miaheart for all future logos!!!!! Thank you sooooooo much

:

Working with the seller was easy. She followed my direction and communicated perfectly. I am very pleased with the result and would highly recommend working with Mia. Her work is beautiful!

:

She's AMAZING! she did more than expected. i love my logo!!! i will be recommending her to all of my entrepreneur friends.

:

Very easy to communicate my ideas and have her just totally understand the design I was looking for. Great quality work super happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment