Saturday 4 April 2020

Create Amazing Logo For You











About:

Over the last 5 years, I have developed a wide range of Designs, may it be Logo, Graphics or Branding including explanatory videos for start-up companies. My core competency lies in complete end-end production of the Design, and I am seeking opportunities to build Designs from the ground up for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

If you like this guys style (see sample) you’ll love what he produces. He’s done a few things for me, all in the same unique BOLD-CLEAN Style. Each one very different, all equally fun and amazing. He’s fairly quick, very responsive and professional.

Seller's Response:

Its the 2nd time we have worked together and it was simply awesome working with you Ma'am. Do let me know if I could be of more help to you on any other design jobs as well :) Thanks a ton for the amazing review and thanks again for the Tip Ma'am.

Seller's Response:

Extremely thankful for Sneh!! Always delivers great quality work for me. We’ve been working together for 5 years and I’m thankful for everything that he has done for me.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Sir :)

Seller's Response:

I look forward to doing many more projects with Sneh! The work was very creative. I was open to his creativity and suggestions and I’m pleased with what he came up with.




No comments:

Post a Comment